Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
error 17070
kvram25
<p>hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have made a report using Report Designer Pro. the data source is Microsoft Excel. The report shows correctly in the local Birt report viewer / html. But when I publish to the F-type server, then the report does not show and I get "Errot 17070".</p>
<p>For other reports that have JDBC data source I do not have this issue.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please help.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ram</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ahsiang
<p>This usually happens if the reports cannot connect to the table/file. Is your excel file in your F-Type server? Is it in the same folder location structure? Eg, if in your developer machine, it's in c:\files\excel.xls, then you need to have the file in c:\files\excel.xls in your F-Type server as well.</p>
micajblock
<p>Alternatively if you use relative path and put the XLS file as part of the BIRT project you can then put the XLS in the Resources folder on the iHub and you do not need to worry about paths. Attached is a simple example.</p>
kvram25
<p>Thanks</p>
<p>The Relative Path advice worked and the report shows up in the Dashboard.</p>