Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Create and add Java functions to Expression Builder
domurada
<p>Hello there,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was trying to create my own functions for the Expression Builder and found some nice "Tutorials" but they either wont work at all</p>
<p> </p>
<p>"org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.OdaDataException: Cannot execute the statement.</p>
<div>org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.OdaException: de.methodpark.pkit.scripting.EvaluationException: ReferenceError: "XYZ" is not defined. (collector script#7)" </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>or they just show me the SubDirectory without any functions.</div>
<p> </p>
<p>Special Extra : The function I want to create, would be able to add Rows in the current DataSet while fetching Data. ( Is this possible ?)<br><br>
( I am using BIRT RCP Designer )</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Elizabeth_Keen
<p>See below link for adding expressions in expressions builder..</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://birtworld.blogspot.in/2008/09/birt-231-adding-functions-to-expression.html'>http://birtworld.blogspot.in/2008/09/birt-231-adding-functions-to-expression.html</a></p>
;
<p>For Web Apps visit <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.ati-erp.com'>http://www.ati-erp.com</a></p>
;
domurada
<p>Ye I followed that Tutorial and it didnt worked. As you can see, I even posted the Errors I get.</p>