Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Using iwpt_compile.ipl to genrate ASP pages
koppisetti
Hi All,
I have been reading that interwoven can generate ASP pages from the backstore data. So I was just wondering if any one used this to generate some of their web applications. If so please let me know how to do that.
What I did:
used iwpt_compile.ipl to try to generate with .asp as my outfile but I got an erroe message at the place where I had <%=now()%> how to get around this problem. Any thoughts/suggestions are greately appreciated.
Thanks Again.
Sirnivas'
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Please post (as attachments) a copy of your datacapture.cfg, presentation template, and, if possible, a sample DCR from your DCT.
Also include (in the body of the post) - the version of TeamSite / TeamSite Templating you are using (including patches and service packs applied) and on what platform your server is running; and the exact command line you were using and the exact error message that appeared.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
koppisetti
Hi Fish,
Is there a way taht we can generate ASP pages from a presentation template. The idea I thought is that when we use a iwpt_compile.ipl we could get the HTML code with ASP snippets. I tried it but for some reasons I think I am not doing it right. If I can get the file generated with an asp extension which can be published on our IIS web server as a web app.
Hope this helps to clarify my question.
What I did:
used iwpt_compile.ipl to try to generate with .asp as my outfile but I got an erroe message at the place where I had <%=now()%> how to get around this problem. Any thoughts/suggestions are greately appreciated.
Thanks Again.
Sirnivas'
james1
Perhaps you need to escape your ASP code, e.g.:
<![CDATA[ ... <%=now()%> ... ]]>
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering