<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>in report I used scroll in table (like here: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/34744-how-to-keep-headers-visible-when-scrolling/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/34744-how-to-keep-headers-visible-when-scrolling/</a> ) because I do not know if it is possible to make hyperlinks in table footer to change 'pages' like here: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/34622-table-with-hiperlinks-to-pages-in-footer-row/#entry128384'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/34622-table-with-hiperlinks-to-pages-in-footer-row/#entry128384</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>It works fine if "Layout Preference" is set to "Fixed Layout" but then - whole report is on left or right side - not center (what I would like to have)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When I have "Fixed Layout" "centering" of report works quite fine (just expand parts) but scroll in table does not work anymore. Additionally: columns in two tables have different sizes what is not good..</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is it possible to have report in "Fixed Layout" mode but with centering of report?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I attach design file with this situation . You can change to "Fixed Layout" mode to see proper look but without centering.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I hope it is possible to make some workaround,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best regards,</p>
<p>minthril</p>