<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've created a report using RDPro v4.2.3 that uses 3 data sources (IBM DB2, SQL Server 2008, and an internal webservice) all of which are defined in the report design (no data or information objects being used). All aspects of the report works within BDPro (and open source BIRT). I'm pretty satisfied with the results

</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've published to my iHub server and granted access permissions. Upon running the report from iportal, I get the following error: </p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-html">
3301: Cannot get report parameters for the specified file.
</pre>
<p>A search on this error indicates that I do not have the drivers installed in the correct iserver path, but that is not the case as best as I can verify it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This is the first time I'm using a webservice data source and was curious if that might be the cause of the error since there is no data source driver to install, but rather an internal (server-side) wsdl is being used.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you in advance for assistance.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Daron</p>