Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Issue in listing Data Object files in iPortal
Subha Vijayalekshmi
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">Hi,</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">This is regarding an issue that I am facing while trying to create a dashboard.</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(31,73,125);font-family:calibri, sans-serif;font-size:15px;">I am logged in as Administrator.While trying to create a dashboard via iPortal,</span><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">I am unable to get the list of data object files from the Manage Data tab. </span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;"> But when I try logging in as some other user, I am able to view all the data files. </span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">Could anyone please help in identifying what the issue is?</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">Thanks</span></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">Subha</span></span></span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>what version/type of server are you using ?</p>
Subha Vijayalekshmi
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Am using Actuate iServer 11SP3.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
<p>Subha</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>did you contact Actuate support for this ?</p>
<p>I can't help you more because the only version I have is 11SP4Fix1 (latest).</p>
Subha Vijayalekshmi
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for your reply.I have contacted Actuate Support.They are checking the same.Will definitely let know what went wrong once I get a response from them
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
<p>Subha</p>
Subha Vijayalekshmi
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Hi GLO_FR,</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:12px;">The issue had propped up since a data object file was deleted.When I created a dummy file with the same name,I could see the list of data object files in the Manage Data Screen.</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:12px;">But I still wonder why so...</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;">Thanks</span></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;">Subha</span></span></span></p>
GLO_FR
<p>Mmmm strange.</p>
<p>If everything is working fine now that's perfect, but it's still a very strange issue.</p>