Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
multiple locations in templating.cfg
System
Hi all -
I have a template category where I have two different presentations. I want one of the presentations to be available to all users and I want to restrict the other such that only certain branches have the option to use it.
I have tried lots of things to get this to work, but it seems that templating.cfg is only reading the first of the two <locations>. Any ideas on how to get multiple branch locations to work properly for this tpl file? Thanks...
For reference, here is a copy of the templating.cfg portion that is causing problems:
Attempt One (the tpl file only worked in technology-planning):
<template name="printer-friendly-sub-page.tpl" extension="html">
<locations>
<branch vpath-regex="^/default/main/ir/technology-planning" preview-dir="/">
<directory dir-regex=".*"/>
</branch>
</locations>
<locations>
<branch vpath-regex="^/default/main/template-container" preview-dir="/">
<directory dir-regex=".*"/>
</branch>
</locations>
</template>
Attempt 2: (again only worked in technology-planning)
<template name="printer-friendly-sub-page.tpl" extension="html">
<locations>
<branch vpath-regex="^/default/main/ir/technology-planning" preview-dir="/">
<directory dir-regex=".*"/>
</branch>
<branch vpath-regex="^/default/main/template-container" preview-dir="/">
<directory dir-regex=".*"/>
</branch>
</locations>
</template>
Thanks in advance for your help!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet