Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
javascript errors in report after migrating to BIRT v4.2.2
canutri
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have installed BIRT OSGi v4.2.2 on WebSphere v6.1. Reports with javascript worked in BIRT v2.6.2 and throws errors on v4.2.2 (stack trace attached). Reports without javascript runs as expected.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I created a simple report with no data set (attached: TestDate.rptdesign) using BirtDatetime function to isolate and confirm the issue is occurring due to the function. This same report design works on v2.6.2.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>To the best of my knowledge, BIRT OSGi v4.2.2 is compatible WebSphere v6.1.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What could be the cause of this issue?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Daron</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
canutri
<p>I should also add that the javascript error does not occur when running the report from the "View Report in Web Browser" in eclipse v4.2.1</p>
canutri
<p>I found my problem. I had not changed the Class loader order to "Classes loaded with application loader first".</p>