Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Get Page count Failed
kvram25
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have deployed a dashboard named IDM.dashboard to F-type server under Application/Scada/dashboard/ folder. scada is my project folder.</p>
<p>This dashboard runs fine.</p>
<p>I copied this dashboard to a folder COST under Home directory. This folder is shared with usergroup "costdata" which has CFO as a user.</p>
<p>Now when i log in as CFO and try to execute the dashboard under cost folder I get error " error running Dashboard : Get page count failed"</p>
<p>But in the same CFO login if i execute the dashboard under Application/Scada/dashboard folder then it runs OK</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What could be the reason?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Actually I do not want CFO login to have access to Application directory. In this login I only want to Show COST folder under Home directory which has a copy of the cost dashboards.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
<p>Ram</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>What is the data source for the dashboard. I am guessing that it is using relative locations and might have stopped working when you moved the dashboard files.</p>
kvram25
<p>Mr Block,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>May be you are right that the data source in this case a XL sheet in the project directory with relative path.</p>
<p>But my question is in F-type server Application/ <project>/Dashboard folder if I have a dashboard which works fine with admin login, can this then be shared with different users / user groups with different privileges?</p>
<p>Or in other words can I share the same dashboard in Application/ <project-name> folder with different user groups with different privileges or do I need to copy the dashboard to respective Home folder of each user group?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>ram</p>
micajblock
<p>Yes you can share dashboards that are in an application folder. The only downside of putting it there instead of a regular folder is that they will not work outside the application folder. So if a user makes changes and saves as a new dashboard in their home folder it will not look as it looks for the data objects in the main resource folder not the application resource folder.</p>