Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT - Lot's of broken links & misleading information
dushank
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm new to BIRT and managed to create few report through eclipse and able to view them through the Eclipse IDE.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But the time I spent last 3 - 4 days to deploy the report outside the Eclipse is went no-where as I couldn't find the deployables of "birt.war" or "sample viewer" and couldn't find place to download them. (As documentation describes)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>all the links which was given are broken and no contents available. The instructions in the documentation are not working.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>All I have is frustration by trying BIRT for these few days.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Do I have any workable solution around the corner ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thx,</p>
<p>Dushan</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Sorry for the delay in response. Where have you looked for the download? These items are in the BIRT Runtime download. It can be found at eclipse.org/birt.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Or you can use the BIRT iHub F-Type which can be found on our download page:</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.actuate.com/resources/product-downloads/'>http://www.actuate.com/resources/product-downloads/</a></p>
;