Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Grouping Data
kvram25
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have an Excel Data source which has two columns. First column is Date, Second column is Value.</p>
<p>I have 365 rows, one for each day of the year.</p>
<p>I have designed the Datasource/ Dataset / Dashbord.</p>
<p>The dashboard has a colum chadt showing Date versus Value.</p>
<p>Since there are 365 Data points the graph becomes cluttered.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The question is how to group data for each Month based on a Drop-down List showing Jan to Dec</p>
<p>The second part of the question is I want to have two Date type data selector in the dashboard for From and To dates. Based on this selection the Column chart should update</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please advise.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ram</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet