Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page number in birt
pnethaga
<p>Hi </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Right now I am using the code</p>
<p>Page <value-of>pageNumber</value-of> of <value-of>totalPage</value-of> in master page.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But I am not getting right values. Following are the page numbers generated when I run the report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1 of 1 </p>
<p>1 of 1</p>
<p>2 of 2</p>
<p>3 of 3</p>
<p>4 of 4</p>
<p>5 of 5</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can some one guide me to have right page numbers like </p>
<p> </p>
<p>1 of 5</p>
<p>2 of 5</p>
<p>3 of 5</p>
<p>4 of 5</p>
<p>5 of 5</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Take a look at this DevShare.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/453-simple-page-n-of-m/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/453-simple-page-n-of-m/</a></p>
;
pnethaga
<p>I rant the report in the mentioned link. They seem to show wrong values. Following are the page numbers shown by the report in the link</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1 of 1</p>
<p>1 of 1</p>
<p>2 of 2</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please suggest. I am running the rptdesign from Report Design perspective in Luna.</p>
<p>Run --> View Report --> pdf</p>
micajblock
<p>Try using the web viewer and then exporting to PDF. The method you chose uses the runandrender task. Doing it my way uses 2 tasks, first run task then render task, which is why it works.</p>