Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
I-Hub F-type problem
kvram25
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am facing a typical issue with F-type. When I login as Administrator everything works fine</p>
<p>When I log in as any other user the the Left pane showing the directory structure keeps on refreshing endlessly and the left side keeps flickering.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What could be the issue??</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ram</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Hi Ram,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have you restricted the View permission for this user on one of the main directories within the structures such as the Resources directory?</p>
serenahe
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;font-size:13.63636302948px;">Hi Ram,</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span>When you create the non-administrator user, please check the following steps for the user </span><span>privilege </span><span>assignment</span><span>.</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub3-dev/appadmin/index.html#page/appadmin/AAG-UsersAndGroups.3.07.html'>http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub3-dev/appadmin/index.html#page/appadmin/AAG-UsersAndGroups.3.07.html</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>Also, could you please attach the screenshot where you point out that "<span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;font-size:13.63636302948px;">directory structure keeps on refreshing endlessly and the left side keeps flickering"? </span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;font-size:13.63636302948px;">Thanks,</span></p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;font-size:13.63636302948px;">Serena</span></p>