Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Programming Languages
megabri
<p>I'm preparing to give a demo on BIRT for my organization. I was just curious does anyone have a list of all the programming languages BIRT supports? I know it uses XML and I can write SQL queries but what else can it use?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p style="font-size:13.63636302948px;">Hi,</p>
<p style="font-size:13.63636302948px;"> </p>
<p style="font-size:13.63636302948px;"> </p>
<p style="font-size:13.63636302948px;">concerning the data source, everythings depends on the connector.</p>
<p style="font-size:13.63636302948px;">So you can basically use SQL, XML, but also MDX if you're using the SSAS connector for instance.</p>
<p style="font-size:13.63636302948px;"> </p>
<p style="font-size:13.63636302948px;"> </p>
<p style="font-size:13.63636302948px;">Concerning the report/the design, you can use javascript and java on every expression or/and script windows.</p>
megabri
<p>Thanks! You're answering my questions so fast today!!! This is great!</p>