Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Blank report in place of charts in BIRT viewer
jkamaraj
<p>I am using BIRT Designer Pro version Release 4.2 to design reports with regular charts and meter gadgets.</p>
<p>Report run an display fine in web viewer of designer and in BIRT iHUB Ftype server.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>However, when I try to view the report in BIRT viewer that comes along with BIRT Runtime I get blank space in place of charts. The version of BIRT runtime I am using is 4.4.1</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is this BIRT viewer does not support reports designed in release 4.2?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
<p>Raj</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>By default, HTML5 is the format for charts in BD Pro and iHub F-Type. This format is not supported in Open Source BIRT. If you intend to run your reports in Open Source BIRT through the Runtime Viewer, you need to use the other chart formats, such as JPG, SVG, BMP or PNG.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope this helps,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>