Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
maximo crosstab report
networkfai
<p>Im trying to create a a sql statement that will calculate how many tickets has been logged every 28 days using a date field.</p>
<p>This result should then fit in to a cross tab. The user should have an option to set the start/end date. Now I manage to get it working using a cross tab, that’s no problem; however I need multiple cross tabs to calculate different calculations. For some reason when I load it on maximo, no data appears, when run on birt, if I use just one cross tab and load it On maximo; it works fine. The question Im asking is can I use a cross tab within a table, and those anyone have a simple oracle sql statement to caluclate.</p>
<p>How many tickets are logged every 28 days????</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet