Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Listbox size
drbud
<p>Hi all,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a report with a multi-value parameter. The "Display type" is Listbox. Everything is working fine but the listbox only shows 5 records to choose from.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>In your parameter.js, find the line:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>new actuate.parameter.impl.SelectControl(k,this.__name,this.__controlID,true,5)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>and change it to:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>new actuate.parameter.impl.SelectControl(k,this.__name,this.__controlID,true,10)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>or whatever value you want showing in the list.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You can find parameter.js at:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>\iportal\iv\parameter\</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope this helps.</p>
drbud
<p>Hello Michael,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for your well descibed reply. I have made the modification and indeed this solution works. But only when I'm designing reports. Not in reports that are published to iServer and executed from there. Is there a similar change?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Kind regards,</p>
<p>Bud.</p>
mwilliams
<p>I would assume that you would find the same js file in your iHub/iServer to change this value in. Is that not the case?</p>