Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
org.eclipse.birt.report.exception.ViewerException: There is no report design object available
sumangal
<p>I am using luna eclipse with BIRT Runtime 3.7.2. I create the project and run it successfully in eclipse. but I want to run the war file created by script on unix machine. it gives me error "org.eclipse.birt.report.exception.ViewerException: There is no report design object available".</p>
<p>Am I missing some files[jar] in web-inf? I do have the lib folder from examples. can some one help me?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>It sounds like it's having an issue finding the design. Are you creating your designs in 3.7.2 or Luna (4.4)? This could be an issue if you're trying to run 4.4 report in 3.7.2, but I'm not sure. Are you using the sample viewer war or creating your own?</p>
sumangal
<p>I am running my own script to create the war file. For my previous version of birt I was using the platform folder in web-inf. But in the new 3.7.2 birt runtime, platform is not added. I think I need to add the jar file or some folder that has report design engine. how should I include report design object in my war created using script. I am using attached script file.</p>
mwilliams
<p>It doesn't look like your file got attached.</p>