Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to use BIRT with windows Azure
Osmond
<p>This is my first post. I am new to BIRT.</p>
<p>Q1. We have built a device using freescale development platform. The device is used to collect data Blue data from other devices located in a patient's home or a physician office. The collected data [Scale, BP, pulse] is then sent to our Azure cloud server. The data is sent using CoAP since we have a constrained device. Can we use BIRT to provide BI or a dashboard for the collected data for both patient and physician.</p>
<p>Q2. can we get intelligence from the data. Example: With the weight and height we can calculate BMI.</p>
<p>Q3 We have to do this on the Azure server where the EMR resides. Does BIRT run on Azure, if so can you explain?</p>
<p>I would like to get some kind of answers before the webinar tomorrow.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Funny you ask now I have been playing with Azure a bit the last few days.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>A1. Yes, I am guessing you are storing the data in SQL Server or some other database. We can access it there.</p>
<p>A2. Yes. You can perform almost any calculation in BIRT.</p>
<p>A3. Yes, I have just installed BIRT iHub F-Type on Azure.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Message me with your location and I can have someone local contact you with more details.</p>