Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
ComboBox in Parameter Page - changing order of display
minthril
<p>Hello,</p>
<p>I create design in which I use cascading parameter group with single data set. There are two parameters, both required. The case is that I would like to change starting selected option to text field by default - not combobox. I attach two screenshots. "1.png" is now - I would like to set this like on "2.png".</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I know that disable their value "is required" is some workaround but it also has two disadvantages:</p>
<p>- user can run report without needed parameters</p>
<p>- on ComboBox list appears "Null Value" what is not too nice to see</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there any way to make it like on "2.png"? I know that there is possibility of creating dynamic web project with own designed parameter page, but in this case can not do this.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best regards,</p>
<p>minthril</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi minthril,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>as far as I know, that's not possible.</p>
<p>As you said, I guess that the only way to do it, is a custom parameter page.</p>
minthril
<p>Thanks for fast reply
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best regards,</p>
<p>minthril</p>