Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Sharing Data Source
kvram25
<p>Hi</p>
<p>I am using Birt Designer Pro to create a report.</p>
<p>I also have a Datasource Datadesign in the same project which is tested OK. But when I try to embed a Chart or a table in the Report then I am not able to see the existing Data design source.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How to share the existing Data source?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards</p>
<p>Ram</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>I am not sure I understand your question. A data design source is just like any other. If you created a data model (if you did not you should). Once you ad the data design (or the .data file) as a data source you should be able to use it in any visualization.</p>