Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to open parameter dialgue when running report in preview?
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am running a report in preview (preview?__report) on birtviewer/tomcat and I would like to open the parameter selection dialogue by using a text/image link. Can someone please tell me how to do that. I tried using</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
<u><a onClick="birtEventDispatcher.broadcastEvent( birtEvent.__E_PARAMETER );" style="cursor: pointer;">Parameter</a></u></pre>
<p>but it only works when the report is running in frameset. Is there any way to open the parameter dialogue box when running in preview?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.S: When running in preview mode, I cannot see the bar that has the export and parmater selection option. How can I bring that up?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Preview does not have the toolbar. That is part of the viewer frameset.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What is the reason for running only in preview?</p>