Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt Report is working in tomcat but not the chart
BalaGavs
<p>Hi</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am new to BIRT.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I started to develop a new chart using BIRT report Designer.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I installed mysql database and tomcat too.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now, I can create DSN and DS. I can able to run the report using webviewer. But, when I try to export as a jar file and deploy in tomcat, I can see only the report and not the chart in it using google chrome browser.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please help me.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thx</p>
<p>Bala</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BalaGavs
<p>Hi ..</p>
<p> </p>
<p>any resolution for this topic?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thx</p>
<p>Bala</p>
BalaGavs
<p>Hi</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Issue resolved. I have downloaded latest version which is 4.4.1. It works fine now.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hence closing this topic.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thx</p>
<p>Bala</p>