Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
urlencoding inside hyperlink javascript
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>On mouseclick action of a chart y value series interactivity, I want to open a url. I have created this url using javascript of the url. as in attached image.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My problem is that while creating the url, some of the values consists of characters like & etc. I would like to encode such fields before appending them in the url. If it was a text element, I could have used</p>
<p> </p>
<p><script>var a = encodeURIComponent(field) </script> but how do I encode it inside the javascript dialog of the hyperlink where I cannot find this function and it does not seem to be supported</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You certainly can encode your URI in the Hyperlink Options dialog box, as shown in the attached screenshot.</p>
<p>Or maybe I don't fully understand your question...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>