Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Add a table border bottom line on page break
jhelbling_reportingsoft
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a table which goes on multiple pages. I need to add a line at the bottom of the table, each time a page break occurs. I can't use the MasterPage footer because the data might not go till the end of the page.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Do you have a solution to do it ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>See the attached screenshot, basically what I'm looking is a way to add the green line.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>See attached simple example. Let me know if this does what you want.</p>
jhelbling_reportingsoft
<p>Unfortunately it didn't, but I found a solution by adding my table within a Grid, and set the border on Grid. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Something magic occurs and the Grid borders are rendered on all pages.</p>
TrungHoang
<p>Hi</p>
<p>Could you please upload the report file you completed ? Thanks in advance</p>
jhelbling_reportingsoft
<p>Sorry TrungHoang .... it's been a while and I don't have the report anymore ...</p>