Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart and Scripted Data
kosta
<p>Hello BIRT community,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have scripted data bound to an chart something like:</p>
<p>A 33</p>
<p>B 33</p>
<p>C 33</p>
<p>D 33</p>
<p>E 33</p>
<p>F 33</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When I try to use the chart with dots BIRT (X: text, y:Linear) then the half od the data are used and the values are summized. On the y-Achse the default Sum is used. The chart looks someting like:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>y-Achse</p>
<p>| 66 66 66</p>
<p>| A C E ---> x-Achse</p>
<p> </p>
<p>That makes no sence to me. Maybe I am making something wrong, some configuration should be changes.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For any hints and suggestions thanks in advance.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best Regards,</p>
<p>Kosta</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you share your rptdesign?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>