Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Legend not visible in PDF
kvram25
<p>Hi</p>
<p>I have a chart in my report which shows fine in Birt viewer anf HTML preview mode</p>
<p>But when I try to preview in PDF mode I am not able to see the LEGENDs</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please suggest remedy.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ram</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Is the chart sized larger than your master page size? If so, you might try changing the size of the chart to match that of your masterpage, increasing the masterpage size, or making the masterpage orientation landscape.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope one of these helps.</p>
kvram25
<p>Hi</p>
<p>The charts are contained in Cells of Grid</p>
<p>For example if Chart Height is 3 inches then Grid Cell Height is 3.5 inches.</p>
<p>So I hope Size may not be the issue.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ram</p>
kvram25
<p>Hi</p>
<p>Sorry</p>
<p>What I meant was that X-axis Labels are not displaying correctly in PDF Version</p>
mwilliams
<p>Can you provide a sample report that will show your issue that uses the sample database so I can run it? Thanks.</p>