<p>Dear All</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am new to this BIRT reporting. I have the following issue. Requesting you to guide me to get this solved.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1. I have created a web service in SAP. This URL is working fine and it is working good in browsers.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>2. Now I created a Report and selected data source as Web service. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>3. I created the Data source by providing the appropriate wsdl and created the Data set as well. The ping was successful.</p>
<p>(Please note that the authentication and other side of the server are okay..). </p>
<p> </p>
<p>4. But while executing the report, I am getting the exception as follows:</p>
<p> </p>
<div>The following items have errors:</div>
<p> </p>
<div>
<div>Table (id = 4):</div>
<div><span>+ </span>Cannot execute the statement.<br>
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.OdaException: Server returned HTTP response code: 401 for URL: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://mysapserverdomain:8004/sap/bc/srt/scs/sap/zprofitcenter?sap-client=900 '>http://mysapserverdomain:8004/sap/bc/srt/scs/sap/zprofitcenter?sap-client=900 </a></div>
</div>
<p> </p>
<p>Kindly help me</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Venkat</p>