Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab - overwrite value in cell using script or put addtional row
Adam11
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1. It is possible to overwrite value in crosstab cell using script ? I tried something like this.displayvalue or this.text but it doesn't work on create cell.</p>
<p>2. It is possible to put additonal row inside results of cubeset ? I need to sum some rows but I have only one dimension table so I can't use subtotals. Below what I want to have (sum of stat-1-3)</p>
<p> </p>
<p> data1 data2 data3</p>
<p>stat1</p>
<p>stat2</p>
<p>stat3</p>
<p>sum of stat1-3</p>
<p>stat4</p>
<p>stat5</p>
<p>stat6</p>
<p>....</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I use Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 2.6.2.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance for any help</p>
<p>Adam</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;font-size:13.63636302948px;">1. It is possible to overwrite value in crosstab cell using script ? I tried something like this.displayvalue or this.text but it doesn't work on create cell.</span></blockquote>
<p> </p>
<p>try to put this on <strong>onRender </strong>method of your aggregation item</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
this.setDisplayValue(xxxx);</pre>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;font-size:13.63636302948px;">2. It is possible to put additonal row inside results of cubeset ? I need to sum some rows but I have only one dimension table so I can't use subtotals. Below what I want to have (sum of stat-1-3)</span></blockquote>
<p>Mmmm, its looks pretty much complicated. </p>
<p>why can't you create another dimension (with a computed column for instance) ?</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-">
dim1 |dim2 |data1 |data2 |data3
+
+
+
+
gpe1 |stat1 | **** | **** | ****
gpe1 |stat2 | **** | **** | ****
gpe1 |stat3 | **** | **** | ****
gpe2 |stat4 | **** | **** | ****
gpe2 |stat5 | **** | **** | ****
gpe2 |stat6 | **** | **** | ****
...
</pre>
Adam11
<p>Thank you.</p>
<p>Adam</p>
Adam11
<p>One more thing - could You tell me how to make such computed column with total of those stat1+stat2+stat3 (gpe1) ?</p>
<p>I look on this in query builer and I have sum() but how to add grouping to this ?</p>
<p>Adam</p>