Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt crosstab sum exclude some columns
zharenkov
<p>Hello,<br>
I've got the birt report which contains crosstab. This crosstab is filled with service name and customers' rating for this service and in last column I've got the total sum of all ratings in current day (row). What I need - is to exclude 3 ratings in row from total sum in the sum column. I tried to use sum filter option like this -</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0">
measure[category]!="service_name"</pre>
<p>but there is no effect.</p>
<p>The other way I tried is in Data Cube - Summary field edit category(COUNT) expression like this</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-nocode">
if(dataSetRow["category"] != "service_name1" || dataSetRow["category"]!= "service_name2") {
dataSetRow["category"];
}
else {
0;
}
</pre>
<p>Is any simple solution for this problem in BIRT? In attached files is my birt report and example of pdf file (sorry that it's in russian).<br>
Thanks.</p>
<p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
zharenkov
<p>I found how to exclude values in one column, I added to sum column filter like this</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-nocode">
dimension["CategoryGroup"]["category"]!="service_name"
</pre>
<p>The problem is if I'm trying to add second condition in the same filter<br>
the first filter doesn't affect to the sum</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-nocode">
dimension["CategoryGroup"]["category"]!="service_name1";
dimension["CategoryGroup"]["category"]!="service_name2";
</pre>
<p>Logical operators like && or || doesn't work this out.</p>
<p>Any advice?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>[UPD] I found the right solution.</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-nocode">
dimension["CategoryGroup"]["category"]!="service_name1" & dimension["CategoryGroup"]["category"]!="service_name2";
</pre>
<p>Thanks.</p>
notescarmenr
<p>I download your report ; Can you attached the data source, I try to get the values,</p>