Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Question about BIRT_HOME
p.gonzales
<p>My Setup,<br>
I am using netbeans, In netbeans you can right click the project then add a library. I added birt this way.<br><br>
Where I am at<br>
I am writing the Report Engine right now. Reading about Birt_Home variable, I know it is used for pointing to the birt libraries (According to page 263 of integrating and extending Birt) It asks for a relative directory according to the .War file.<br><br>
My question.<br>
Do I need to set up Birt_Home if I am adding the libraries by right clicking the project and adding Birt? Would I just add a directory to C:/Libraries/Birt?<br>
</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
p.gonzales
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-js">
EngineConfig ec = new EngineConfig();
ec.setBIRTHome("java/LocalLibs/BirtHome");
</pre>
<p>I jave BirtRuntime libs in java/LocalLibs/BirtHome this is a folder in my web-application. Is this good practice?</p>
mwilliams
<p>You shouldn't need to set the BIRT HOME if using the standard POJO runtime. You only need the BIRT HOME if using the OSGi runtime.</p>
p.gonzales
<p>Oh okay, Thanks.</p>