Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
params dialog won't show, no report previewer, firefox set as external browser
mklybor
<p>BIRT 4.2.2</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I haven't used BIRT for a while and find that my reports no longer work with the latest version. I have seen some of these issues regarding IE 11 logged ealier in the year, and have made all of the recommended changes to my setup.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've seen issues logged regarding compatibility with IE 11 and have switched to using firefox as external browser. I have set startup params in eclipse.ini as directed. I cannot remove/rollback IE 11, corporate standard. windows 7.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>- nothing happens when "preview" is chosen. blank screen.</p>
<p>- "run -> view report -> in web viewer" or PDF brings up reports BUT NOT PARAMETERS prompts</p>
<p>- doing a "preview" pops up a blank parameter form, empty space</p>
<p>- I can run reports that don't have parameters using firefox or as PDF. But parameters no longer work.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>any ideas of config changes to make that apply to the parameters pop-up?</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>So, you are using external browser?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Window -> Preferences -> Report Design -> Preview -> select use external browsers checkbox?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you've already chosen this option, what is your Java version?</p>