Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Are there limitation of size of date in PGV ?
Adam11
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm in process of creating a report which finnally will have a crosstab with about 90 columns and about 90 rows. I have to put those all values (after some calculation) in PGV arrays and then use date from PGV to create another crrosab and chart. The question is, are there any limitation to size of array in PGV ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Adam</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>I can't say that I've run into a limit before, but I don't know the answer to that for sure. Are you seeing an issue that you're thinking this might be the cause of?</p>
Adam11
<p>Not yet. But I want to be sure that my report will stop working after 1-3 month (daily I add a new column , max 3 months)
</p>
mwilliams
<p>I don't think you'll have a problem, but let me know if you do.</p>
Adam11
<p>Thanks in advance.</p>
<p>Adam</p>