Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Data is cut when printing the report in PDF
jkamaraj
<p>I am designing a Nested repot. Data looks fine when viewed in the web viewer. When the report is printed in PDF or exported to PDF data is getting truncated. Attached are the screenshots and the report. How can this page size and sub report issue can be addressed?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
<p>Raj</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi, </p>
<p> </p>
<p style="font-size:13.63636302948px;">Did you try to change the page break interval ?</p>
<div> </div>
jkamaraj
<p>By default it is set to 40. I tried with 80. Same behavior. Thanks.</p>
GLO_FR
<p>That's probably because you set a size to the last row of your table.</p>
<p>Suppress the height and retry</p>
<p> </p>
jkamaraj
<p>I removed the height and left Vertical Alignment to Auto. Still see the same behavior. Thanks</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Did you also remove the height on the main table ?</p>