<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am new with Birt technologies plus I am fresh sysadmin. I have to install Visualization Platform. Reading the documentation, it does not seem difficult to install but I have 2 questions about the process:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>(I am running a CentOS 7 virtual machine.)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>- Do I need to install to install Birt iHub before the visualization platform ? or is Birt iHub install included in the visualization install script ? It is not clearly explained in the doc (I read it quickly :mellow: ).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>- According to the documentation <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ManualsIHUB3/install-visualization-platform.pdf'>"install-visualization-platform.pdf"</a> , Openmotif is mandatory but I can't find it on basic repo and epel, should I install it manually ? because it seems that there is no package for CentOS 7 / RHEL7. Do you have tips to accomplish this (already done it, useful links, ...)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Victor L.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>PS: If my post is in the wrong section, please tell me or feel free to move it to the right one.</p>