Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Background image from library
paulk
<p>The background image lookup shows image files in my resources folder but not images in libraries in the resources folder. I tried typing LibraryName.ImageName.jpg in the background image property but it does nothing.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is it possible to use an embedded image stored in a library as the background image of a report element?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm using BIRT 3.7.1. Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>As far as I know, this is not possible. However, if you want a report element to always have an image background, you can create the element in a library and re-use the element in a report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
paulk
<p>Thanks for confirming that I wasn't missing something.</p>