Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Styles
megabri
<p>Does anyone know a good place I can get BIRT css files from? I want my new reports to look nice and professional.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>I'm not sure there is a library of styles created anywhere. We don't have one. I would gladly help you out with a style sheet, though, I don't know that I'll be the best at it.
</p>
megabri
<p>I threw a little something together that I think looks ok. I was just curious if there was a place where people uploaded their "professional" looking CSS files. Thanks for the help though
</p>
mwilliams
<p>There isn't one, but you could always start the trend by uploading your style sheet to the devshare.
</p>