Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Resource not found oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
rbguy
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> I'm currently testing out the feasibility of switching from BIRT runtime to BIRT ihub F-Type, and I got stuck with getting iHub to see my oracle drivers. Once I upload a report it shows the system resources. For the entry of JDBC oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver it says "Resource has not been copied over to iHub folder".</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I copied the same ojdbc driver I use for runtime in to the iHub folder, both under the jar folder and the driver folder. I restart iHub but it still says the same thing. Obviously I'm not doing something right or not copying over the file to the right place under iHub. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any ideas on how I can get iHub to see my jdbc oracle drivers?</p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p><span style="font-size:14.4444446563721px;">On Windows, t</span>he JDBC dirver goes here:</p>
<p><Install Directory>\BIRTiHub\iHub\Jar\BIRT\platform\plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc_4.2.3.v20131216-0430\drivers</p>
<p> </p>
<p>On Linux, <span style="font-size:14.4444446563721px;">t</span><span style="font-size:14.4444446563721px;">he JDBC dirver goes here:</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:14px;"><Install Directory>/BIRTiHub/iHub/Jar/BIRT/platform/plugins/org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc_4.2.3.v20140709-0131/drivers</span></p>
rbguy
<p>Perfect, that was it. Thank you so much.</p>