Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Master Page Header Design Issue
megabri
<p>Does anyone why my master page header gets cut off when I'm designing it? When I run the report it displays fine but when I'm designing I keep needing to change the header size from .5in to 2in so I can see everything in the grid then I change it back to .5in before I run it. I know there's a way you can see everything while you're designing I just forget what the setting is. See pictures for examples.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>I believe you'll have to set the header height to a large value while you design, then, set it back when ready to run. I don't know that there's another way to do this. I may be wrong, but I cannot think of anything.</p>