<p>I am currently importing a number of reportlets into a Birt dashboard. I have also imported a parameter widget to manage all of the parameters within the reportlets. I have then managed to link these up effectively. Some of these include a start and end date.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For the start and end date parameters they are currently text boxes in which you have to input a date. What I would like to do if it is possible is to change these so they look like the calender widgets that are available on dashboards.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So far I have tried to remove the start and end data parameters from the filter that I currently have. The next step I took was to create two calender widgets with no data attached to them. I then linked the start and end data parameters from each of my reportlets to these calender widgets. However they do not seem to work now. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>If anyone would be able to help me with this issue I would be very grateful. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance

</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ben </p>