Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Rotate column header from cross tab to vertical alignment
Miss_Anonymus
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a cross tab with variable column headers. So, it depends on the data, how much columns I get. But when there are like 15 columns, the space gets rare. </p>
<p>So I would like to rotate the text in the cross tab colulmn header to vertical, from bottom to top. In that way the delineation would be more advantageous. </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I integrated the eclipse plugin birt.controls.lib_2.5.2.1.jar and I took the roated text label from the tool bar into my header. But how can I integrate the function/expression from my cross tab into the text?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="background-color:rgb(255,255,238);">I'm using a JBDC Data Source by the way...</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="background-color:rgb(255,255,238);">Thanks already for your help!!</span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>I've not done it and can't remember what the plugin looks like. Is there not an expression builder for the text?</p>
Miss_Anonymus
<p>Yes it is. And I forgot to add the plugin jar to my project. </p>
<p>When I put the function into the expression builder, it works!</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
mwilliams
<p>Excellent! Glad to hear it's working as expected. Let us know whenever you have questions.
</p>