Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Date Format
GaidenFocus
<p>Hey guys, quick question (can't find much on this)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need to format my date to November 2014 instead of 11/14. What is the format for that?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>EDIT: I tried "LLLL, yy" which does not work and defaults to 08-03-2014 00:00:00</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _linenums:0">
xAxis.setFormatSpecifier( JavaDateFormatSpecifierImpl.create("MM/yy") );
</pre>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>"MMMM yyyy"</p>
GaidenFocus
<p>Hey thanks for the reply. Still did not work.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>came out as 06-01-2014 00:00:00</p>
mwilliams
<p>Hmm. That should be the format. Can you attach a simple example showing what you're doing that I can run and test on. I'll try it out. Thanks.</p>
GaidenFocus
<p>You know what. I am too embarrassed to explain what I was doing wrong so I will leave it at that, it is working, and thanks for your help!</p>
mwilliams
<p>No problem. Glad it's working for you!
</p>