@Matthew L. said: This can be accomplished in a few different ways depending on your requirements. However as an example, I've attached an example that dynamically changes the query of a data set (Classic Models Data Set) to simulate your dynamic scripted data set. The dynamic table is build in the beforeFactory code. First, I query the data set (Classic Models Data Set) to get the result set. Then in the DataSetLogic function we start building the table by iterating through the data columns and dynamically adding columns, rows, and labels to a base table. Hopefully this example is helpful for you.
@Matthew L. said: This can be accomplished in a few different ways depending on your requirements.
However as an example, I've attached an example that dynamically changes the query of a data set (Classic Models Data Set) to simulate your dynamic scripted data set.
The dynamic table is build in the beforeFactory code.
First, I query the data set (Classic Models Data Set) to get the result set.
Then in the DataSetLogic function we start building the table by iterating through the data columns and dynamically adding columns, rows, and labels to a base table.
Hopefully this example is helpful for you.
Hi Matthew,
I also want to do the same thing. Will it be possible for you to attach an example again? I am not able to see any attached example here.
Thank you in advance, Tanvi.
Hi, I have the same pb than tanvi : I can't get any attached samples Too bad...it seems so fine !!!
Thanks in advance, Laurent
Hi
Did anyone solve this problem? Please send me the example. Thank you