<p>Hi support,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using BIRT runtime previously and now trying to use the BIRT iHub. In the iHub, I don't understand how can the report reflecting the latest data from database. I found that the data inside data object is the data when I created it and published it. When I run the report in iHub, it still using the same data in the data object but not the latest data which I done after I created the data object. (e.g. I inserted some more new rows in to the database table, but this information not reflect on the new run report.) Is there some step I missing? </p>
<p>For the BIRT runtime report, I just need to design the report and then map the data from datasource and dataset directly, then everytime I run the report it will get the latest data from the database and reflect on the report screen.</p>
<p>Is this iHub require some more step to achieve it?</p>
<p>Besides, I am planing to create some real time dashboard like the real time stock chart, is there anyway in iHub I can set how long to refresh the data for the chart? Below is the information from other real time chart product, do BIRT iHub can also provide simple way to achieve the similar report?</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.fusioncharts.com/explore/real-time-charts/'>http://www.fusioncharts.com/explore/real-time-charts/</a></p>