Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
can't add server profile (proxy error)
DenisG
<p>Hi! I installed BIRT Designer Pro and IHub FType on my machine. So now I want to publish data object.</p>
<p>This problem occur when I add new server profile. When I click finish error massege appear: "An operation on Actuate server failed. (502) Proxy Error (Connection refused)". </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dmoore
<p>the server runs on a port and perhaps your firewall is blocking that port?</p>
micajblock
<p>I agree with Mr. Moore. Alternatively you can login in to F-Type and upload the files manually from there.</p>
DenisG
<p>I changed 'localhost' to my actual 172.1. .. in field 'server' and unable proxy in IExplorer, it helped. Thanks!</p>
kshirod mishra
<p>Hi Denis G,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope you are doing good.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could you please share a screen shot for configurering the server profile. I am unable to do. Detail error has been attached below.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in Advance</p>
<p>kshirod</p>