Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Actuate eReport designer pro
krithihari88
<p>hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am new to actuate. I have been told to modify a query by going to data stream ->Method -> Function Start () As Boolean.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When i cange my existing sql here, I am not getting the updated fields when i check on fields. I still get my old field populated in there.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can someone help. I basically need to modify existing query and get those fields so that i can use them in my report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Krit</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>What are you trying to accomplish.Why do you need to modify the query in code when there is a perfectly good query builder for e.Reports?</p>
<p>P.S. If you are a customer on maintenance there is a customer support forum where you can get help for e.Reports.</p>