Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Accessing report deployed with BIRT iHUB
D_Petrov
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I made a report with BIRT and it is uploaded by BIRT iHUB F-Type(installed yesterday).</p>
<p>When I click the main report file it runs fine, but I want to access it via clicking a button in a html site.</p>
<p>It should be opened in a new tab "_blank". I tryed with the javascript</p>
<p> </p>
<p>var viewer = new actuate.Viewer("reportCont", null, null, true, true);</p>
<p> </p>
<p>, but the viewer needs some container as a parameter to run the report and can not run in a new tab.</p>
<p>Is there any way to put just the link pointing to the path and set some default parameter values?</p>
<p><a href="<strong>PATH OF THE UPLOADED WITH iHUB MAIN FILE AND SOME PARAMS</strong>" target="_blank">Click to view</a></p>
<p>How to get this path? That is all I need.</p>
<p>Thanks in advance!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best Regards,</p>
<p>D. Petrov</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
Hi,<br> <br>basically, if you want to launch a report, you can do it with URL<br><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0">http://<host>:8700/iportal/executereport.do?__executableName=/Resources/Report Designs/myReport.rptdesign</pre>if you want to pass parameter without prompting the parameter windows<br><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0">http://<host>:8700/iportal/executereport.do?__executableName=/Resources/Report Designs/myReport.rptdesign&myParameter="Hello World!"&invokeSubmit=true</pre><span style="color:#222222;"><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">[background=#ffffff]Take a look at [/background]</span></span><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/resources/documentation/ihub/ihub-ftype/'>the
documentation</a><span style="color:#222222;"><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">[background=#ffffff], you have all the informations needed to view/access report with URL[/background]</span></span>