Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Pivot chart is not getting created for multiseries Bar chart.
RajVimal
<p><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">When I am creating bar chart with single series and group and export content to xls/xlsx, pivot is getting created automatically and pivot selection can be performed but when we create a bar chart with 2 series/ multiple series, pivot is not getting created automatically in exported xls/xlsx. Client needs to have pivots enabled for 2 series bar chart without group.</span></span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I just checked this in the latest version of BIRT Designer Professional as well with the same result. This is probably something you should contact support about to log a bug/enhancement request for.
RajVimal
<p><span style="color:rgb(164,164,164);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;font-size:14.3999996185303px;">Hi Michael,</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(164,164,164);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;font-size:14.3999996185303px;">Thanks for your quick response. I have already opened a support ticket for the same with actuate support.</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(164,164,164);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;font-size:14.3999996185303px;">Regards</span></p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(164,164,164);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;font-size:14.3999996185303px;">Raj Vimal </span></p>