Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
'Installation' of custom patterns for series palette
mandreas
<p>Hi experts</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We've just upgraded from MAXIMO 7.2.1 to SCCD 7.5.1 - this took place on a new machine (UNIX).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now I face the problem, that custom paterns (chart series palette) used in birt-reports don't work any more (runtime) - instead of the correct pattern (i.e. greenstripes.gif and redstripes.gif) there are nice sprincled red-white patterns used (default?) for each of it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I can't find any difference in the directories of the old and the new installation - on none of them there are this gif-files.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What do I have to do in SCCD? or can somone please direct me to the correct documentation?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for help<br>
Andreas</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mandreas
<p>Hi experts</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Meanwhile I've changed from Birt 2.x to 3.7.1 - the result is the same (see attached file).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any ideas?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for help<br>
Andreas</p>
mandreas
<p>With Birt 3.7.1 there are new possibilities to define patterns, which work fine.</p>