Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to integrate ActuateBIRTDesignerProfessional Reports with Tomcat Server.
srinivas.udumula
<p>Hi ,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using BIRT Designer developed the reports and by using BIRT Viewer and Tomcat i view the reports in web pages.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I designed sample reports in " Actuate BIRT Designer Professional" and this reports are uploaded to BIRT I-Hub F-type. But this I-HUB F-type is limited to 50 Mb.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>so i there any other way to deploy in tomcat if yes please let me know how to do. ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in Advance,</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<div>Hi,</div>
<div> </div>
<div>BIRT F-Type is the free commercial BIRT Server. It's limited to 50Mb per day.</div>
<div>This server integrate a commercial engine which is used to generate BIRT "Professional" documents (because you are using BRDPro design).</div>
<div>This engine can be also used without the all server solution and without any outut limit but it's a commercail component. </div>
<div>That means, that you will have to subscribe to it and get a commercial license.</div>